HDMI output from Latitude E6220

ckleea

HDMI works for me even after updating to 10.8.5. Try my bootpack or just use the dsdt inplace of yours. Make sure to backup yours first.

Just wanted to confirm, your bootpack works flawlessly with my Dell Latitude XT3. I used it to install Mavericks without issues, updated all the way without problems, and have even observed proper TurboBoost on my i5 2520M via Intel Power Gadget. HDMI even, which was the fix I was looking for when I got to this thread. Didn't expect TurboBoost, though... That's just awesome.

• Moderators

Just wanted to confirm, your bootpack works flawlessly with my Dell Latitude XT3. I used it to install Mavericks without issues, updated all the way without problems, and have even observed proper TurboBoost on my i5 2520M via Intel Power Gadget. HDMI even, which was the fix I was looking for when I got to this thread. Didn't expect TurboBoost, though... That's just awesome.

Does the touchscreen work too with this bootblack?

Can you list your specs, maybe add your model to the EDP too.

:excl: Nevermind, forgot to look at your signature file for details.

The touchscreen "is" a USB HID. It's not perfectly calibrated on mine, but works with some getting used to. Calibration would be nice, but I'm not much of a "dev" as I am a "modder", and thereby don't know xcode. Eventually, I'm leaning toward getting the XT3 supported, but for now I'm just doing extensive testing. The XT3 does similar hardware to the E6220, which is nice, but also has some variances, such as extra buttons, and oddities, such as webcam doesn't work (but is reported working on the E6220 in bootpacks table). I have, though, submitted my DSDT and SSDT for free patching.

Question: Why isn't your bootpack hosted on the EDP svn?