Lion on Lenovo G570 Intel Core i3-2350M 4GB

osxrookie

• Administrators

Using Chameleon Wizard, change your D420 profile from whatever it is right now to the profile of a MacBookPro5,1... It's done through the SMBIOS tab.

When you try to download Mac OS X installer app from AppStore, Apple look at your system profile. If it does not match the minimum requirements for the desired OS, download will be refused. Basically, Apple considers you're trying to download the OS for the machine in use and it's their way to ensure that only compatible targets can download the OS.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.First I checked the apple osx 10.7.4 usb stick, erverthing is OK ,  I opend the lion installer on the stick an started the installer : no error sign!

2.After myhack installation:

I checked the osx10.7.4  onto the instaledl osx USB Sick:

Result:

Diese Kopie des Mac OS X Lion Installation-Programms ist beschädigt und kann für die Installation von Mac OS X nicht verwendet werden.

Means this osx copy has an error and going wrong..

Something is going false  during the  installation to the usb stick, that is the error, because why??

After this i checked on my myhack SL USB Stick : testing the osx installer erverxthing is OK..

I used myhack from this myhack SL usb stick(working) for forward lion installation.   

Do I have a virus on my system??

Next Error,

the wlan atheros ar9385 is not working the Ip Adresse is not kompatible with my fritzbox..

when I change it the wlancart switches the Ip Adresse back to a wrong one,

has anyone a proper Kext for the atheros ar9385 10.7.5 

The Rest is working!!

WLan erorrs:

the atheros Ar9285  buid in card   find Fritzbox wlan.

IP-Adresse 169.254.167.114

For my Fritzbox unknown IP and so not working Internet.

cable lan working, usc Wlan Stick working ,

what is wrong i m goolge  and find no solution to fix this net error.

need help.