10.9 Mavericks on E6220 Installation Woes

trafsta

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same problem here… kernel panic on AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement on 10.8.5 without using NULL with E6220. No problem in 10.8.2 . I tried all packs you provided. I would like to use Native PowerManagement and not Null… any solution ? I updated to latest chameleon and it is still the same. Thanks!

yes, i have i7 2620m (dual core) . With null… everything works well but i am not using native power management.

EDIT : upgrading the bios is still the same: kernel panic on AICPM at startup, unless starting with -x or adding null… any suggestion?

4GB ram here (2x2GB). It must be the processor though... I'm guessing most ppl have an i5, not an i7 processor. I have sent my dsdt stuff to Jake Lo and he did send me a custom Extras bundle but unfortunately it did not solve the problem. Not sure what else can be done, but I'm sure that there will be plenty of other people that run into this same problem in due time (since Mavericks is now out) and that someone much smarter than you or I will figure it out :) Just need to wait and see

• Moderators

Do you have the same cpu as trafsta, i7-2620M?

I have an i5-2520m and not seeing this issue...weird. I'll test on my E6420 which has an i7-2620m and see if it has the same result.

Did a new build with Mavericks, same boot pack on an E6420 with i7-2620m cpu without any issue you seem to have. I'll try ML next.