OSX 10.6.3 Ethernet Not Working

thesunking1638

Hello OSXLatitude community! I just recently used the install guide to install mac osx 6.3.3 on my dell latitude d820. I followed all the instructions and got it intsalled fine. I followed the post-install instructions and set up edp. Ethernet worked fine and downloaded everything fine. I then shut down the computer. Upon turning it on the next day, ethernet didn't work. Wireless also doesn't work, (although it didn't work after edp either). Can anyone help? Is there a missing driver I can install or something?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

What's OS X 6.3.3?

You say you installed EDP, but did you actually do the System Build for the D820? Without it, you would basically install an empty /Extra directory which is one of the best way to break a Hackintosh built with myHack.

My mistake, I meant 10.6.3. I was pretty sure I followed the post-install instructions exactly, although I guess I didn't. If it is of any significance, I created the myhack usb installer with an older version of myhack, as the newest wouldn't open correctly. Is there any way to correct this?