EAPD/Jack sense Fix (No sound and jack sense issue after sleep)

EMlyDinEsH

it's not working in mavericks 10.9.2.

+1

I need to manually kextunload / kextload EAPDFix to get the sound back after sleep on 10.9.2.

edit: no, that works only part of the time...

Edited by lassard

Uhm! It work, my mac has sound after sleep.

But have big problem.

When I listen music, or watch movie, after  6 mins, sound is broken (both before and after sleep)

I tried your patch Ioaudiofamily, but after sleep, when play sound my mac is hanging. :(

Mac 10.9.2

Hey can someone post an unmodified applehda (2.6). I accidently wrote over mine.

I've tried the sleep/wake fixes (codec-commander, EADP standalone, EADP from Elan) with 3 versions of patched applehda (10.8.5, 10.9.1, 10.9.2) & VoodooHDA without success.

I only seem to lose internal speakers on wake. Mic & headphones are still working (sometimes). My codec is alc269vb on ASUS S300CA.

(irrelevant to this topic, The 10.9.2 update also broke my cpu power management)

Hi,

I have test codec-commander, EADP standalone, EADP from Elan but from the last Mavericks 10.9.2, i lost the sound after sleep. It was working fine on 10.9.1

ALC 270 - appleHDA 2.6 and AppleHDA 2.5.3 -

Hey can someone post an unmodified applehda (2.6). I accidently wrote over mine.

I've tried the sleep/wake fixes (codec-commander, EADP standalone, EADP from Elan) with 3 versions of patched applehda (10.8.5, 10.9.1, 10.9.2) & VoodooHDA without success.

I only seem to lose internal speakers on wake. Mic & headphones are still working (sometimes). My codec is alc269vb on ASUS S300CA.

(irrelevant to this topic, The 10.9.2 update also broke my cpu power management)

Here it is.

AppleHDA_2.6.kext.zip

Try the attached kext and let me know.

Don't work for me with appleHDA 2.5.3

EAPDFix: EAPD is disabled, Enabling EAPD...
EAPDFix: Codec verb sent successfully to enable Speakers EAPD.

Try to enable/disable in info.plist in Elan 3.5, same things...

Edit 1 :
Not necessary to edit the info.plist in EADP, i have the same speaker out
Pincap 0x00010014: OUT EAPD Detect
  EAPD 0x2: EAPD

Edit 2 :
Test with appleHDA 2.6, no sound after sleep.

Edit 3:

Work now with EAPDFixBeta5, remake a clear dsdt and my ssdt 0/1/2/3
Edited by hoel