EAPD/Jack sense Fix (No sound and jack sense issue after sleep)

EMlyDinEsH

I´m also on the 10.11 GM on my systems.

On my main system it generates a kernel panic. (ALC892)

In the meantime i´m using CodecCommander for it which is working.

But if prefer to use EAPDFix, so it would be really great if somebody can have a look on it.

On my Laptop it generates no kernel panic but the eapd fix is also not working as it should. (ALC269)

My settings are the same in the info.plist like on yosemite, where it was working without problems.

I´m also on the 10.11 GM on my systems.

On my main system it generates a kernel panic. (ALC892)

In the meantime i´m using CodecCommander for it which is working.

But if prefer to use EAPDFix, so it would be really great if somebody can have a look on it.

On my Laptop it generates no kernel panic but the eapd fix is also not working as it should. (ALC269)

My settings are the same in the info.plist like on yosemite, where it was working without problems.

What is the KP message ? Can you share me the screen ? Also let me know your system log and ioreg so i can help you to fix this. 

PS: PM me for beta test.

The Picture is to small, do you have a bigger one? xD

Save it as .raw and upload... Maybe we can download your picture then, just takes a week :-)

Cheers, lol :-)

I will do that next time smarty  :-P .. it was by intention to make sure EMlyDinEsH can see the KP details .. I will edit the post to remove preview so that those with slow connection don't complain ..

Cheeers  :-P

I'm also having a kernel panic on a ALC1150. If you still need a screenshot I'm happy to provide you one.

Regards,

Simania

Guys is this thread dead? For a lot of users, this is a serious problem......

Sorry for late reply. I've had very busy life but still i was working on this problem with beta testers and fixed very recently. I've release update v2.1 to fix KP in 10.11 with some improvements and bug fixes. Please try that and let me know if you have problem. I'll be responding to all the queries next week.