daspazz

Upgraded to Mavericks since I kinda blewup my 10.8.x install.  The good thing is that the my hack install went smooth and took without issues, the bad thing is my trackpad and keyboard don't work now.  I forget how I fixed this in the past.  

Any Ideas?

Almost forgot, Im using USB keyboard and mouse to input this now.  And This is a GM version of 10.9 installed from USB via myhack 3.2.x beta installer app.

EDIT: Well after rebooting to update little snitch my keyboard is working now, but trackpad is still FUBAR!  :(

post-5948-0-40474200-1382575772_thumb.png

post-5948-0-38618600-1382699866_thumb.png

• Moderators

Upgraded to Mavericks since I kinda blewup my 10.8.x install.  The good thing is that the my hack install went smooth and took without issues, the bad thing is my trackpad and keyboard don't work now.  I forget how I fixed this in the past.  

Any Ideas?

Almost forgot, Im using USB keyboard and mouse to input this now.  And This is a GM version of 10.9 installed from USB via myhack 3.2.x beta installer app.

Re-run myHack/myfix/full again.

By the way, what are you using for keyboard/mouse? VoodooPS2Controller or ApplePS2Controller?

Re-run myHack/myfix/full again.

By the way, what are you using for keyboard/mouse? VoodooPS2Controller or ApplePS2Controller?

Will do Jake, and I am not sure which kext Im using.  How do I actually tell? And thanks for JOTS reply!  :)

I do dee ApplePS2Controller.kext in E/E, as well as S/L/E.  But I don't see VoodooPS2 so I guess I answered my own question....  :$

Which should I use, Jake?

• Moderators

Will do Jake, and I am not sure which kext Im using.  How do I actually tell? And thanks for JOTS reply!  :)

I do dee ApplePS2Controller.kext in E/E, as well as S/L/E.  But I don't see VoodooPS2 so I guess I answered my own question....  :$

Which should I use, Jake?

VoodooPS2Controller if you want scrolling on touchpad, ApplePS2Controller only have basic mouse feature which works best for me. Did you re-run my fix? and did it fix it?

Funny, I just ran myhack remove problematic extensions, install my extras (Igashu's) (for second time) and then my fix full and rebooted.  

Bam! trackpad works now, I can even two finger scroll, which I never tried before!  

But thanks very much for being so helpful Jake!  You ROCK and are truly a major Johhny On The Spot support person.  You and Herve are MOST awesome!  :)  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:

I will download the suggested kext just incase i need it.......