Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

i meeant the hard drive, not the usb stick. i had formated the stick in Mac OS Extended (Journaled) Format.

i still booted from usb stick but the online thing displayed are the boot0:GPT ... things, no keyboard interaction were possible anymore. What did you mean with KP?

Kernel Panic.

If you are not getting the Boot GUI from the USB Stick, you have corrupted your installer.

Does anyone have the Wifi and Ethernet drivers? I tried using the Extra folder from https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/3112-e6410-mavericks-guide/ but it isn't working for me.

depends on what you have in there; I have Intel for both wifi & ethernet; everything I have seen says I will need to replace the wifi card.  Haven't figured out the ethernet yet.

hi  just start to hack my e6410 mav10.9 for the last hour i have the apple logo and it keep spine any idea

I have the same issue, had typed up a lot of what's on the screen in verbose mode but was deleted.  Essentially, some dependency issues revolving around ps2 controller and touchpad.

I have the same issue, had typed up a lot of what's on the screen in verbose mode but was deleted.  Essentially, some dependency issues revolving around ps2 controller and touchpad.

Do you have Intel or Nvidia graphics?

I do net get to this steps. i'm stucking at point 13. i selected the boot stick and then only boot0:GPT ... is printed to my console.

Kernel Panic.

If you are not getting the Boot GUI from the USB Stick, you have corrupted your installer.

there is not that much to fail. 

Format the Stick

Load Mavericks on the stick via myHack

Load extra folder from E6410 zip

Copy the Post Installation to root of boot stick

Thats all i thought

I have to check the log of myhack if something gone wrong

But do anybody got an other idea?

I tried this with my new Flash drive (and the myHack process works flawlessly now.)  Unfortunately, I get the same boot error as suarte (same exact output).  That was using the provided Extras and the MBR patch.  I re-made the drive with myHack and stopped prior to adding the Extras and didn't apply the patched MBR files and I'm still unable to get into the bootloader, although the text is "unable to boot from USB device" or something similar.  I'm going to try making a new USB stick with unifail just to see if its part of the myHack process that my computer doesn't like.