Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

I think I fried another Flash drive, because I got another new one and ran myHack (without adding any extras or MBR patching) and it booted to the gray splash screen.  Predictably, it froze with the "spinning wheel".  Now I will add the Extras to the Flash drive and see how far I get.  If that works, I will do the MBR patch.  Do I need to run myFix after I overwrite the files from the MBR folder?

myHack KPs when it gets to the last merging step of the "Install Extra" program.  Also KPs immediately when I try and run myFix or Install Chameleon.

I went back into myHack and tried to install the extras and I got a KP when it was writing to the USB stick.

That sounds like an issue with whatever machine you are using to create the installer with...is it an E6410?

I tried a new flash stick, and now i see the loading screen, the apple logo and the loading spinner, but at that moment, nothing happens. I let it spinning for maybe 15 min.

What could be the problem, i dont copy the mbr files.

Where does it hang (boot with -v to find out)?

• Like 1

Where does it hang (boot with -v to find out)?

I don't know if suerte's hang is the same as mine, but here's a quick pic of what's on screen at the time.  The keyboard bits at the end is me hitting random keys, to see if it was registering keyboard input (which it obviously is).

post-14400-0-85701900-1382839081_thumb.jpg

i think i'm a littlebit further DLinkOZ.

i let it working for further 15 minutes after the last console output, but nothing happens. does anybody have an idea what it could be?

uk2kqc28.jpg

the last line is caused by pluggin an external mouse