Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

Its an intel graphics inside

Patel's guide very clearly stipulates it applies only to the nVidia model... Can't you guys read at all? It really is frustrating to try and give people good support when they don't even make the effort to read instructions!

I would like to change the Nvidia only title, seeing as the only real modification necessary to make the Intel graphics work is the removal of two kexts...just haven't gotten around to it yet :-)

Just for kicks, try and remove the voodoo ps2, keyboard, and controller kexts...

I removed the voodoo ps2 mouse, keyboard and controller kexts and tried again.  This time I got a panic after a keyboard timeout.  Would anything I have currently installed possibly cause conflicts?

post-14400-0-40850900-1382897916_thumb.jpg

I guys sorry for the Haidas i was so distracted plus recently moved. Still not settled in yet...Hate moving!!!

I noticed the Mav guide is for Nvidea whats up with intel GPUs :-o

Hervé thought it was best to change it to Nvidia only, but I will change it back ASAP...I've just been too busy to get to my computer recently :-P

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the Guide Patel!

At first I was having some issues with getting into setup post-10372-0-89745500-1382915564_thumb.jpg

To get around this I used -x as mentioned previously.

Now I have Mavericks completely installed, but can only ever boot using -x. This is the error I get post-10372-0-45023900-1382915659_thumb.jpg

Any ideas??

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the Guide Patel!

At first I was having some issues with getting into setup error1.jpg

To get around this I used -x as mentioned previously.

Now I have Mavericks completely installed, but can only ever boot using -x. This is the error I get WP_20131027_014.jpg

Any ideas??

Can you boot with -f?