Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

do you have ps2nub.kext in extra folder? with rehab mans version that kext is integrated into the driver so it might cause issues if you have the nub kext also.

I was just going to suggest deleting it from /S/L/E & /Extra! Beat me to it! :P

what chameleon flags/options are you running?or  maybe past your extra folder so one of us can have a look.

+1 to posting the Extra folder. I believe the only chameleon argument he is using is "-x" to get the system to boot...

Also, DLinkOz, if you can post yours, I believe you are having the same error, so we can compare both of your Extra folders

Okay, I've been following your Maverick guide Patel, currently at the post installation step - Can't run myhack from the post installation folder as I can only boot into safe mode - and myhack wont run in safe mode

Here is my chameleon flags/options from the plist.post-10372-0-58592000-1382922358_thumb.png

The extra folder can be found here at patel's guide https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/3112-e6410-mavericks-guide/

If you wish I can still upload mine

In the extensions folder I have: FakeSMC, lspcidrv, NullCPUPowerManagement, Patched_10.7_AppleRTC, VoodooBattery

These are exactly the same on the HDD and the flash drive

oh yes, also using -x to boot into safe mode (the only way I can get in)

Edited by deano019s