Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

@jay-zi, yes. you should replace the kext.

I installed HWMonitor, using menubar to get battery & temperature information.

I found default battery icon's percentage doesn't change when I discharge the battery. It was only changed when I made some event with AC adapter.

We should use HWMonitor to get exact battery percentage.

I need help concerning my VGAPort with my e6410 latitude on Mavericks.  Is it possible to output to monitor (nvidia)?  I'm having trouble understanding the detect display trick for 6400.  Which kext or dsdt do I use?  I have everything up and running pretty much except this, and it is killing me inside.  When I detect displays my Laptop screen just turns off and my monitor does nothing, and then I can't get the laptop screen to re-enable.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi...
I am doing this guide but have the same problem of DLinkOZ...
Mi computer only reboot with usb to hdd
...and it in safe mode....panic with voodooPs2....

But i dont understand how to resolve it?

i just install without the VoodooPS2keyboard.kext?

Best regards

Hey guys.

Thank you for all of your hints and tricks. I got everything working on my E6410 Nvidia, nearly!

I can't get iMessage to work. Facetime and iCloud work without issues. I tried everything. Really, read a tons of tutorials. EthernetBuiltin, EFI, FileNVRAM, smbios, device-properties etc...

the device-properties thing is my last hope, but as many others, i have the issue of the black screen after boot when I have the entry in the org.chameleon file.

Maybe someone of you has something for me I missed and can try to get iMessage working.

BR

Thanks for that hint patel4prez but i wouldn't ask here if didn't have read and tried anything in this thread.

The weird thing about Deano019's post is: When I activate the module I can't use Facetime. When I deactivate the module. Facetime is OK.

iCloud and AppStore are working out of the Box and are not affected by any settings, just have issues with FaceTime and iMessage. As I said, when I deactivate the FileNVRAM module, FaceTime is working. But for iMessage, I can do what I want, it doesn't work and with the EFI and device-properties thing, I get a black screen after boot.