Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

Hello Herve.

1. )

I used Chameleon Editor and changed the SMBios to MacBook Pro 6,1

Then i insert my Device id in AGPM kext.

Before this i had a AGPM unknown Plattform now [AGPM Controller] build GPUDict by Vendor etc..

But the Mhz from the GPU stuck at 405 Mhz.

2.)

Then i tried the Nvidia Web driver for 10.9.4 but the same

• Administrators

You can use SMBIOS for MacBookPro (6,1)/(6,2) with SMC keys 1.57f18/1.58f17 and smc-piketon.

GeForce GT 330M is based on same nVidia chip as Quadro NVS 3100M, so GPU PM should be the same.

• Like 1

Hi all. I have the same problem and I tried using smc-piketon with 1.57f18/1.58f17 and even 1.62f6 but out of luck. Still the GPU clocks at 405 MHz statically. Not sure if this is a problem of HWSensor/HWMonitor or if the GPU really doesn't speedstep. More ideas anyone? I added the SMC key to the REV key only because there were no RVBF and RVUF keys. Do they need to be created manually?

• Administrators

Sounds like you've used some incorrect files... You need to use one of the most recent FakeSMC versions; I've published v5.2.678 in the related thread in R&D section of the forum. Use those files.

Indeed, the FakeSMC from the guide is 4.0. However 5.2.678 brings me nothing but a kernel panic. Need to figure out how to get the system running since -x and -v doesn't help.

Update: I removed the SSD and connected it to my Optiplex Hackintosh. Copied the old FakeSMC, reinstalled the SSD, started myHack from the USB stick and ran a full myFix. Now running again. I'm currently not motivated to try another FakeSMC. :)

Hi all. I have the same problem and I tried using smc-piketon with 1.57f18/1.58f17 and even 1.62f6 but out of luck. Still the GPU clocks at 405 MHz statically. Not sure if this is a problem of HWSensor/HWMonitor or if the GPU really doesn't speedstep. More ideas anyone? I added the SMC key to the REV key only because there were no RVBF and RVUF keys. Do they need to be created manually?

How you do that?

Under REV i can only see: 01300F00 0003

How i can convert 1.57f18 or 158f17 to 12 digits Format?

It's quite easy.

1.57f18 is 01570F00 0018

1.58f17 is 01580F00 0017

You probably also have a too old FakeSMC so you probably don't need to try before you update it completely. Check "Bundle versions string, short" in the editor.

• Like 1