Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

I think it's good to have guides that cover both, as I've had nothing but trouble with clover, while others have had nothing but trouble with chameleon.

Also, there was a proof of concept with my hack and 10.10 at some point that I saw, so hopefully a release is close.

• Like 1

I JUST managed to get it to boot...been banging my head for most of the night trying to solve one last problem and figured it out...

In the interest of time, I will be writing the Guide to cover Chameleon. If you guys want, I'll detail the Clover installation, but I won't be able to do it before next weekend...

I tried to build an installer but it was crashing on a Bluetooth kext, was that a problem you encountered?

Unable to find the correct driver for the platform /ACPI/ [other stuff here]...

Basically it wasn't reading anything from /S/L/E and it was because the script I was using to make the installer didn't extract EVERYTHING from the BaseSystem.dmg.

Sorry to double post, but if you need a tester for your guide, I can help tonight. I was planning on testing an install on my secondary spinning disk(main is on SSD)

I will probably take you up on that :) Should have a guide up soon... I"ll post back here when I do.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I am not sure if anyone knew this.  I been trying to get my hackintosh on dual monitors.  And by mistake I made a great discovery (at least to me.) I pop the wrong e6410 on my dell docking station think it was just another of my e6410 with win OS but it was hack 10.9.2.  I saw that mac was booting on my primary screen I was like oh well, then as soon as I signed in both screen works.  So for those of you who has Dell docking might want try it or get one for cheap.  :D  awesome!!  As soon as I fond out I came straight in here to share. 

• Like 1