adobe flash

ptesone

Is anybody able to view full screen flash videos smoothly beyond 480p?

I do alot of video work and it would be DARN nice to view them in HD full screen. . .

any help or tips or ideas would be welcome

your friend,

Phil

Well, d430 - even with a GPU booster - is smooth with the first clip (Star Wars) and not all that bad with the last one. But the two in between are more like frame-by-frame. At least in higher resolutions. Well, it's no surprise with D430.

• Administrators

they all worked perfectly on D620 gma950 :) the first and last were only 720p fine in fullscreen, the second and third had 1080p and alsp perfect in full screen.. maybe your getting lag or you have to update flash... im on flash 10.2 if that helps.

they all worked perfectly on D620 gma950 :) the first and last were only 720p fine in fullscreen, the second and third had 1080p and alsp perfect in full screen.. maybe your getting lag or you have to update flash... im on flash 10.2 if that helps.

I've updated flash and my videos were fully loaded before playing

I think it's another hardware issue involving the power supply.

You see, at boot I get this "The AC power adapter type cannot be determined. Your system will operate slower and your battery will not charge. . .:

here's the pic:

power.jpg

I've gotten 3 power supplies for this thing, the last one being a true Dell for the exact model, same error. . .

I found this link that shed some light on the power supply issues:

Dell ID chip goes bad in power supply

I also went back to a previous post from Thund3rbolt that tells me the same thing. . .

so in other words, this is now just incessant rambling