Decii

Decii

Hi,

I'm from Yorshire, UK and have been using Hackintosh for only a few weeks now, so my hackintosh experience isn't so great just yet. Needless to say I've spent a ridonkulous amount of hours within those three weeks tweaking, googling and learning.

Why did I go hackintosh?

I like good design and really wanted to see if Apple's physical aesthetics carried through into their OS. I also wanted a change from Windows and really hoped that Mac OS X was well/cleanly-coded and performed well. I haven't been disappointed yet. Being Unix-based is good too.

I've always wanted to try a Mac but I've never agreed with how much they charge for their tech. Maybe one day.

I have an Hons degree in Computers and have been a web developer for 8 years. My computer history -> Vic20, C64, Amiga, PC. Still own some C64's and an Amiga :P

-List any technical experience you have in various operating systems and programming languages (if any).

Hmm. I know a bit of 6510, C++, PHP, Javascript, Java and was server admin on multiple fedora red hat boxes a few years ago.