EDP 1.7 Released - 10.6.7 ready

Leon

Thank you Leon, installing it now! :)

Update: It works well on my config. Only things that I've replaced: VoodooPS2 debug to a non-debug one, FakeSMC to Slice's newest FakeSMC build, and VoodooHDA to a custom build, because I've got random KP at boot linked to VoodooHDA.

Updated yesterday and it works great. Also powerpack works great and keeps my D620 much cooler whereas the powerpack in EDP 1.6 gave my frequent kernel panics. After installation I updated with the 10.6.7 combo update and everything works like a dream.

Also the problem I had with my battery in 1.6 is gone. In 1.6 it showed me 2 batteries witch resulted in double the battery life than I actually had. Now with 1.7 it's OK again and showing me only 1 battery.

Good to hear.. 1.8 will be even better :)

Glad to hear :-) I also hope that 1.8 will fix the only minor problem that's left on my D620.

When a usb device is connected when I put the laptop in stand-by(closing the lid) the USB port doesn't work anymore when I wakeup the laptop afterwards.

It's only a minor problem 'cause if nothing's connected everything is fine after waking up. I only have to remind myself to unplug anything from the USB when closing the lid.