Cannot create RC3 Lion GM USB

ParianPete

I created a bootable Lion GM USB with RC1 on my VMWare Snow Leopard 10.6.4 on Win 7 x64 host (AMD cpu so no Hackintosh). I successfully installed it on brothers Intel pc on old sata HDD.

When i try to create Lion USB with RC3, it successfully copies the BaseSystem and when it starts to copy installation packages i get message that ends with line 68:177 Floating Point Exception./.tmp/myHack

Repeated on VMWare Snow Leopard 10.6.7 on same pc and same again except it was line 68:188

USB is Transcend Ultra Speed 8GB.

Someone else reported this when trying to run it on a xen VM... I can't reproduce the error on my end, but I will give that floating point a bit more memory to gobble up to see if it helps. I'll reply when I release an update.

Thanks for reporting this, at first I just assumed it was an issue with the xen system, but by including the information that RC1 worked under the same VM/host it makes me think there is more to it.

Thanks. I await update, but until then, I have remade USB with RC1 and then opened USB and removed SleepEnabler.kext and ElliottForceLegacyRTC.kext and added Patched_10.7_AppleRTC.kext, then run myfix and pointed it at USB. Will this be OK?