itry2hide

itry2hide

-Where you are from/where you live:

Born in Oakland, CA and still live in the Bay Area

-How long you have used a hackint0sh (if this is your first time, state that you are new to this):

I've used a Hackintosh for around three years now.

-A brief summary of your experiences in hackint0shing (if any): My first Hackintosh was a Dell Netbook Mini 10V. I then messed around with a Dell D630 and finally decided to build my own. My mobo is a Gigabyte G31 ES2l Rev 2, with an Intel core 2 quad 9400 overclocked to 2.93 GHz. Running a GeForce GTS 250. Two internal drives plus I just installed a blu-ray burner. Started out with system 10.4 and am now running 10.6.8. I'm set up to triple boot - OS X, Windows XP and Windows 7.

-What triggered your interest in hackint0sh: I like to play. My first computer was a Mac Plus. I upgraded it with a Radius 68020 processor card that actually sat on top of the logic board. You had to clip these two springs to the correct resistors, or you could melt down the whole logic board. I currently own a new 15.4 MBPro, a Mac Mini, my Hacint0sh, two iPads (his and hers) and an iPhone.

-Your general computer skill level.

I tinker. Used to program databases way back when. Dbase IV and Omnis. I support friends and family, pretty good at configuring networks. Used to be the "IT" guy for 23 people, Win2K server, Exchange, Active Directory, and mySQL server. Also ran technical support for an eLearning company that focused on training for IT professionals. Dabbled in IP Telephony way back when.

-List any technical experience you have in various operating systems and programming languages (if any).

None really. I am pretty persistent though, and will find a way to make things work.

-If you have any talents/skills that you would like to offer to help the community (optional). I'm a Six Sigma Master Black belt, if anyone is interested in Process Improvement.