Good application for boosting volume

robi62

Hi guys i stumbled on this app today to boost sound especially for my D430

http://www.globaldelight.com/boom/index.html

I am trying the trial but I think Im gonna pay the 7 us dollars for it :rolleyes:

Is it really boosting the volume? Although I have evereything opened up to the max, the sound volume is low. So, if it works like advertised, it might be a solution for me as well.

THX!

Well I give this app thumbs up B)

It increase system sound

It has an equaliser with preset modes and also you can create your own preset

Now when I play music from youtube I actually have to turn volume down

7 bucks well spent :)

I installed soundflower but in my case dont know y it wont install properly I get you dont have permission to open folder and even If I change permission no sound coming at all weird......

Parallel do you mean appl to run windows on osx???

If yes I have not installed it....

I installed soundflower but in my case dont know y it wont install properly I get you dont have permission to open folder and even If I change permission no sound coming at all weird......

Parallel do you mean appl to run windows on osx???

If yes I have not installed it....

Nope, what I meant is running both sound apps in parallel. Like in simultaneously.

Well, I had same issues with Soundflower. You need to change the owner of the app folder and the app. After you start Soundlower you need to choose Speaker (Analog), like described in Wiki. After that it should work. However, sometimes after waking up from sleep, Soundlower might be gone and needs to be restarted. But it works good eliminating the sound delay.

Well, thanks for the hint. I already downloaded and installed it. Apparently there are no issues working together with Soundflower. At least so far.

App works like advertised. Although I have some really distorted sound watching YouTube movies. I'll need to tinker around in the next 7 days and find out if it can be optimized a bit.

THX!