psycotrip

psycotrip

-Where you are from/where you live.

I am living in beautiful Gloucester Massachusetts in Cape Ann less than an hour north of Boston.

-How long you have used a hackint0sh (if this is your first time, state that you are new to this).

I first started with a Snow Leopard install on an ep45-ud3p using the lifehacker guide a couple years back.

-A brief summary of your experiences in hackint0shing (if any).

I've only worked on one hackintosh system until now. That went pretty smooth but I have alot to learn.

-What triggered your interest in hackint0sh.

The lifehacker guide for the ud3p got me started and I've had a couple of mac's including a iMac G3 700mhz, and a G4 mac mini 1.42ghz that i overclocked a whopping 80mhz to 1.5ghz.

-Your general computer skill level.

Honestly I think I know quite alot about windows based pc configuration but I am not a programmer, I love to overclock anything on my system. I feel pretty safe at a commandline though.

-List any technical experience you have in various operating systems and programming languages (if any).

I've done mods on many consoles just recently softmodding a wii to play games from an sdcard. I havn't touched linux in years but did compile a couple of apps from other peoples source code. I know a little html. Windows... from 3.11 to Win8 x64 beta...

-If you have any talents/skills that you would like to offer to help the community (optional).

I'd love to make a guide on my P5N-D as it doesn't have native AHCI and my problems installing it are probably shared by many others