Large error log generated at start of installation

Carl3

Working with OS X 10.8 on myHack 3.1.2.

It seems my installation isn't getting very far at all. Right after the progress bas appears, the system displays an error log. I've attached it. A short summary of my system info includes:

Intel Ivy-Bridge Core-i5 3750K

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UDH5 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

Two Corsair 120 GB SSD's (one for each OS, I'm trying Windows 7 Home 64-bit on the other side).

Let me know if I can provide any more information.

Thanks,

Carl

Installer Log 4-Sep-2012.txt

My gut instinct with this is that you may have a corrupt installation usb, or something else corrupting - does the 'report crash' section appear in the same place each time? Have you tested the hardware (check filesystems with disk utility, test memory with memtest86+, run a torture test with prime95/mprime to ensure the cpu is stable etc). If your system passes all of those tests I would test the USB, or even suspect the source data - did you get your copy of OS X legitimately from the app store?

I'd likely attempt to recreate the USB, or try another one, or internal disk partition. If all that failed I would try various USB ports, if that failed, I would start to suspect the source data.

I have the same motherboard as you and I had no such problem, though I did have a problem with a bad USB stick on my first attempt, the second USB stick worked flawlessly.