Introduction

konsti455

I'm from Germany, live in Bavaria and I had Snow Leopard on my AMD Athlon with Nawcoms Mod CD. I updated it and it had an PCI configuration begins error. I read that only Intels CPUs are supported in the new OS X. So i bought a new, cheap PC and tried to install Snow Leopard on it. I had no luck and wasnt able to install it. Than in VMware I was able to install OS X with access to the App Store. I created a Mountain Lion Stick with the MyHack-App. That is all my Hackintosh experience.

My interest were triggered by my iPod Touch. I love that easy intuitive using and want that on my PC too.

General Skill level: Not very good, but i spent many hours in Linux and Installing Software in it. I programmed also a bit in Python (only questions and answers for my SiriServer) and HTML.

Other OS experience: Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, and much more Linux, iOS, Snow Leopard, PSP-OS and PS3-OS (Game OS).

Hope i will be able to install Mountain Lion on my PC, here is my Configuration:

MB: G41M-VS3 R2.0

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.66 GHz

GPU: Radeon HD 5450 with 512 MB DDR3

I saw that components on the OSx86 wiki and bought them. I know they are not extremely good, but they should work. Hope we all have a great time here!!

Hope my english is good enough that you all understand me.