mad45

mad45

Hello ALL... I'm re-posting this because I am still waiting on approval. How the $%*@ do you get approved here?????????????

I am a long time hackintosher but new to this site. I have mostly been on Insanelymac, 800 posts there. I am trying to connect with a member here who has some similar hardware to mine. I cant message him, or post anywhere or reply to the topic he created.. So hopefully someone can approve my access..

I'm from US

-Ive got at least 3 hacks working mostly 10.5 and 10.6 nothing newer then that. All done with help from insanelymac

-Im currently trying to get my SB51g to run SL right now..

-OSX is more stable then windows but still has some lacking.. I just like to play around with it and have it as an option if I want to do something different.

-Ive got a greater knowledge of hardware then I do software but Ive picked up a lot since doing these hacks. Still cant program, or script things and mess with plists.

-No programing skills. I know windows a lot better then OSX for now.

-Id be glad to test out anything..

Hope this can get approved soon, its been weeks since I last posted here. Thanks

I fell about 1 month behind with approvals, this is just a side hobby for me, it doesn't pay any bills. With all the recent spam activity I spent what spare time I had attempting to resolve the situation and fell behind with checking the forums.

I'm sorry for the delay, but your account is approved now.