New voodoops2controller.kext out by ANV aka Andyvan

Bronxteck

I am not saying it wasn't tested. It simply just does not work on my touchpad. (I've never ever had success with ANY branches of VoodooPS2.)

Currently, I'm using the ApplePS2 because it gives me constant tap click. I don't mind not having edgescroll, as I did not like it in Windows either and I would much rather have two finger scroll. As for the "7" key repeating... It only does it when I wake the machine up. I have also noticed that the speakers play the noise that OS X makes when you push an incorrect keyboard shortcut and the "7" key repeats every time I hear that sound. (Even if I was muted before sleep.) If I Fn+PageDwn to turn the volume down, it stops repeating that noise, and the "7" key stops going berserk.

Seriously Slice. I've been plagued with this problem since Leopard GM days. I've only ever been able to use stock PS2 kexts and this package: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88811. And I only used FFScroll package because it gave me tapclick on the touchpad and two finger scroll. Definitely does not work with SL though.

• Administrators

this is a mix of anv and slice's work i used slices keybord fixes and anv trackpad with alps windows plist mods needs testing i used those two because there based on the same sources from begining of thread.... not sure of what latitudes will function correctly but it works for d620-intel (which is what i have to test... on some feed back would be great, thanks) i have been running it for 2 weeks now and it seems stable enough.

ApplePS2Controller.kext.zip

Will test and let you know tomorrow. It is late and I have to work in the morning.

Edit: I was impatient. Backed up the Extra folder and removed original ApplePS2 and replaced it with yours Bronxteck. Two finger scroll works excellent, tap click works excellent (Even after sleep!), I no longer hear the repeating noise, and the trackpad prefpane works perfectly.

Awesome work!