Hello from Appledude!!

appledude

-Where you are from/where you live.

Hello everyone, I am from India.

-How long you have used a hackint0sh (if this is your first time, state that you are new to this).

I am totally new to Hackintosh. Been using it for couple of days now. I must say that myHACK tutorial was the only one that went through without any problem except the AUDIO.

-A brief summary of your experiences in hackint0shing (if any).

Well, as I told you, I have used it for just couple of days, so can't say about experiences much. I have search your forum and also the internet for finding a solution for the audio which is not working for me.

-What triggered your interest in hackint0sh.

The fact that a Macintosh operating system can be installed in any third party hardware config. I don't have the most updated configuration right now, but I soon will change.

-Your general computer skill level.

Academic computer skill level.

-List any technical experience you have in various operating systems and programming languages (if any).

Well, I am an engineer,

I have academic knowledge of C, C++, MATLAB, Autocad.

I am also a professional photographer, so I use Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe Premiere & After effects, Final Cut.

-If you have any talents/skills that you would like to offer to help the community (optional).

Nothing comes to my mind right now, but yeah, It would be my pleasure if I can be of some assistance.