Dell D830 Drivers

LMSSML

Hi there,

I'm newbie here I installed snow leopard on mac and updated to version 10.6.7 and installed multifail.

Although I cannot find network drivers.

Jus anotherr question when it boots up I always have to had a usb disk and use F12 to boot from usb is there any other way to boot automatically or to install the boot on partition. ?

Hi there,

Chameleon isn't a bootable application ?

If installed on boot it could be causing trouble.

"Please don’t install Chameleon to your system drive, we got many failure reports with unbootable Macs after installing Chameleon."

• Administrators

Lol... that warning is for a bonefied apple macintosh... it will be fine on a dell D830... try the one in wiki the link is on the top of page. chameleon 2 RC5 rev.655 or higher as of today the highest revision is at rev.820. that should get you booting from your hdd instead of thumb drive.

HI there,

Thanks for the contribution.

I have made the install of chameleon rc5 and installed EDP last version although I could not have network card working

Is there any drivers or anything that I could be missing, network drivers for cable network ?

Like broadcom driver (i think for this model is this )?

Tried everything posted and no success on obtaining access to network.,

Hi there,

Is there any network driver intel for mac ?

Could it be the version of snow leopard ?

Any help?

I've made The new install with EDP and the problem is the same ?

Any help ?

Thanks for the awnser.

But it's enabled

I've tested to enable without PXE with PXE and nothing works.

Althout for the wireless I found some key text developed for wireless the three files but couldn't get that they work

I put the files on Extra folder.

When it's there it would be detectable ?

Thanks in advanced.

• Administrators

if you want wifi to work properly you must replace it with a known working wifi card check wiki.... intel driver you are referring to is not capable of encryption... but if you want some literature... check out http://code.google.com/p/iwidarwin/ . I have no idea what the outcome will be if you use the drivers they have.