Wishlist for next EDP ?

Leon

See, I know that by removing the BCM5751 kext or by disabling it from the bios will solve the issue with the slow reboot/shutdown times. Thing is I occasionally use it, plus I already signed into the apple appstore using this network adapter, so If i disable it or remove the kext, I get the GUID issue when trying to log in to the appstore. Thanks for the bluetooth. Will try and report if this works.

Apple AppStore shouldn't be a problem. I use several machines with my AppStore account and am able to install all purchased apps on all of them. So, if your UID changes, it will only be regarded as a yet another machine connected to your account.

id like extract only not install option.

and Beta update testing. "like have a set url for a .zip dload with a beta edp testing ability."

auto-patcher can probably be used to make a custom nvidia or intel script for each board to use our own dsdt.

Maybe we could add an optional app pack that would be used for probing the system and reporting specs for the user etc. That way when someone is having trouble we could tell them to run ""x" + ""y" and send the report files back to osxlatitude? Just a thought.

I agree with this... I wish I was a better record keeper when I am troubleshooting and often I'm unsure to all the changes I've made including the one-off changes.

• Administrators

Hello,

I would like to know if it is planed to add an EDP and custom BIOS for the Dell M4400 labtop (with NVIDIA Quadro FX 770M 512MB). I'm searching to buy this labtop.

Many Thanks, you really do a beautiful job !!

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Setup a new thread and take lead on it.. its a awesome laptop and i'm sure alot of people here will support you :)

//Leon

Ps.

Take the lead and once we got it stable we can add it to EDP

Hi Thomas,

Setup a new thread and take lead on it.. its a awesome laptop and i'm sure alot of people here will support you :)

//Leon

Ps.

Take the lead and once we got it stable we can add it to EDP

Hi Leon,

thank you for your response, I created a new post some time ago, the link is here:

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1836-m4400-research-thread/

I don't understand why nobody participates ? am i not well explained ?

I need help to improve the configuration of the M4400.

PS:My English is not very good because I am French ;)

thank you very much for your help !!

Thomas