Fixed voodooHDA with working mic on D620

Bronxteck

Doesn't seem to work on D630 Intel. Audio is slightly different model than the d620 although the current VoodoHDA in edp 5.1rc3 works just fine -- no crackling. I Funny it does detect the microphone though but no audio in the system profiler.

The voodoop2controller ( 3rd one you updated) causes a kp on load for me. :(

That's odd I wonder why? I wonder if its because that one has alps/sentelic/synaptics support.

Hey bro .. think I figured it out, that voodoops2kext needs appleps2nub. Also all models have the alps d620nvidia/gma950 or d630. No differences there. Think I'm going to see what sergey can do on that one. I have a nice solution for the voodoohda which IS different for the d630. ( see other post )

btw - r u running slices new bootloader? I got it working bt I couldn't use the boot file he has.. any idea what the hell I do with it? Also .. tinkerbell has got to go!!!! (grin)

^5

• Administrators

nub is supposed to be already included so IDK as for slices trackpad it's not working as stated no tap/side scroll so i would rather use the one from my second post and finally the boot loader i responded to the other post

Thanks for this! For some reason the "official" VoodooHDA (2.7.2) gave me random kernel panics on almost every other boot. I've been using this kext for some days now and haven't had one KP. (On a D620 GMA950 running Lion.)