OSX Lion on D630

Duscrom

Heh. Extra 200mhz FTW. ;)

I don't get it man... As far as I know D630's only have a VGA port, unless you use a dock. Where is your DVI port located? That's awesome that those kexts fixed your crashes. Which ones are you using?

I'm running the latest Xcode 4.2 beta. If I experience more crashes with it, I'll probably switch over to 4.1.

Do you ever experience your trackpad freaking out when you resume from sleep? It drives me crazy... I decided I'm going to purchase the magic trackpad and keyboard combo... Then set them up in this.

OOPS :unsure: it was a VGA port. I have 2 laptops and 2 pc's on my desk, so it's easy to mix them up. My other laptop - Toshiba - has dvi, VGA and S-Video. (it doesn't work with OSX :angry:

I'm still getting periodic crashes requiring restart. Mostly when mouse related I think. Not sure what to do about it, except reboot. I haven't lost any data. I may look around and see if there is a mouse (I use the USB port) kext that will fix it. But first I'm gonna do a cache repair as I've see in Bronxteck's post to you.

I don't use the track pad and I also have an external USB keyboard. To wake up I just hit the space bar.

Hello guys!

I'm stuck with installing Lion to D630 with NVIDIA GPU using myHack. I'm kinda new with OSX's as well as with installing it to a PC. On boot, I got kernel panic.

Backtrace

com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement(166.0)

Tryed to boot with -v -x switches with no luck.

I got working Macbook pro with Lion to use with preparations and stuff. Though I got no glue how to fix the issue.

Please help me finding solution to this...

Dell D630 2.2Ghz core duo

4gb RAM

320gb 7.2k hdd

Sigmatel audio

Intel Pro Wireless 3945

I've managed to install SL via SL boot132 boot cd. After installing Chameleon 2 RC3 (included on boot CD) the system crashes on next boot.

With best,

Perza

Hello guys!

I'm stuck with installing Lion to D630 with NVIDIA GPU using myHack. I'm kinda new with OSX's as well as with installing it to a PC. On boot, I got kernel panic.

Backtrace

com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement(166.0)

Tryed to boot with -v -x switches with no luck.

I got working Macbook pro with Lion to use with preparations and stuff. Though I got no glue how to fix the issue.

Please help me finding solution to this...

Dell D630 2.2Ghz core duo

4gb RAM

320gb 7.2k hdd

Sigmatel audio

Intel Pro Wireless 3945

I've managed to install SL via SL boot132 boot cd. After installing Chameleon 2 RC3 (included on boot CD) the system crashes on next boot.

With best,

Perza

Try cpu=1 or cpus=1. I can't remember which

Sweet !!!! Got my d630 with 2 ghz core 2 duo,2 gig ram,broad com wifi, and intel x3100 graphics at 1280 x 800 running perfectly with lion. I used my hack installer to make usb and added simeon's extra package. Sleep works,mouse,keyboard,sound, and wifi too. Only thing left is a battery indicator. Thanks to everyone I am a happy camper!!