OSX Lion on D630

Duscrom

Hi

This is what I have done so far

-Updated the bios to A17

-Changed the sata-mode to ahci

-Created the usb-install stick (8GB) with Myhack-method, used Osx Lion and the D630 extra-folder

-The installation boots up from the stick but soon after the apple logo appears this error:

Image 1

Hopefully someone can help me.

if you have Intel wifi, replace with broadcom 4312.

to get through install (without wifi) turn wifi off in bios.

• Administrators

Hi...

I just realized that my display don't wake up and system freeze after leaving it for a while. I think it may be related to the recent 10.7.3 update. It was perfectly fine before that. Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Cheers!

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Lion 10.7.0 with the myHack method and simonoff's extra folder but I have some problems...

My system is a D630 with :

- Intel Core2 Duo T7500 2,20GHz processor

- Intel GMA965/X3100 graphics.

After first boot, I tried to restore the simonoff's extra folder with myhack whithout results...for this reason, I've install EDP 2.2 package but now...

- I have only 1024x768 resolution

- Internal keyboard, sound buttons and mouse not working (I'm using externals keyboard and mouse).

¿Have I selected the wrong options in the EDP 2.2? what are the correct settings for my model in the wizard?

WIFI, bluetooth, battery icon and sound works...

How I can install GMAX3100 with 1440x900 high resolution and set internals mouse and keyboard and sounds buttons?

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Lion 10.6.0 with the myHack method and simonoff's extra folder but I have some problems...

My system is a D630 with :

- Intel Core2 Duo T7500 2,20GHz processor

- Intel GMA965/X3100 graphics.

After first boot, I tried to restore the simonoff's extra folder with myhack whithout results...for this reason, I've install EDP 2.2 package but now...

- I have only 1024x768 resolution

- Internal keyboard, sound buttons and mouse not working (I'm using externals keyboard and mouse).

¿Have I selected the wrong options in the EDP 2.2? what are the correct settings for my model in the wizard?

WIFI, bluetooth, battery icon and sound works...

How I can install GMAX3100 with 1440x900 high resolution and set internals mouse and keyboard and sounds buttons?

Thank you very much!

i thought EDP 2.2 is for Lion only. I also thought that for Snow Leopard we are supposed to use EDP latest 1.9.x.

I'm sorry I edited the post. It's 10.7.0 Lion version

ok, so now you're having the exact same problem(s) that I do.

I asked Simeonoff how his boot pack any different than the one from the 'supported model'

in the wiki and he says they are one and the same.

I have tried the hi res dsdt.aml that was offered on this thread a little while ago, but that

did not help either.

i am beginning to think that I should back off my bios version to A09 as Mariusz says

that configuration worked for him.

BTW, what is your bios version?

In your case, I don't think that you have a version BIOS problem. Try the myhack method again.

I have A17 BIOS installed. The system apparently works fine, only I need to set the internal keyboard, mouse and sound buttons and finally set the screen to 1440x900 res.

I was trying to set DSDT files, to use Chamemelon wizard but I have not experience about this and not working the changes or have many kernel panic and I have to reinstall again...

I would like to know how I can fix it step by step this problems..

In your case, I don't think that you have a version BIOS problem. Try the myhack method again.

I have A17 BIOS installed. The system apparently works fine, only I need to set the internal keyboard, mouse and sound buttons and finally set the screen to 1440x900 res.

I was trying to set DSDT files, to use Chamemelon wizard but I have not experience about this and not working the changes or have many kernel panic and I have to reinstall again...

I would like to know how I can fix it step by step this problems..

what i am trying to tell you is that i have the SAME PROBLEMS as you do.

Since we both have A17, and I saw posted success stories about A09, i thought

maybe the troubles we're having (keyboard, video res...) has to do with the BIOS...

• Administrators

Hi...

I just realized that my display don't wake up and system freeze after leaving it for a while. I think it may be related to the recent 10.7.3 update. It was perfectly fine before that. Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Cheers!

Hi..

Did some googling and found out that os x lion no longer allow screen to wake with the movement of mouse but requires e.g. a tap on the keyboard. So far I have tested this and its works. Tapping my keyboard will wake the screen. But I'm still not sure why the system freeze when the mouse is use first e.g. tapping the mouse key.

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

I'm fairly new to Hackintosh-ing and just did the 10.7.3 combo update from 10.7 on a D630 X3100 Graphics Card. After completing the update I get on Kernel Panic on reboot and references something about VoodooHDA which I installed for working sound after using the myHack method to install lion.

Can anyone tell me how to correct the error shown in the screenshots below? You would save me a ton of time from re-installing OS X Lion again =(

Screen1: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3995/img3387om.jpg

Screen2: http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/668/img3388p.jpg

Any guidance would be great. Love this site. Thanks!