d630 on 10.6.8

lilfarlee

• Administrators

hold off your model will not take it lightly, backup S/L/E ! a lot of changes required including dsdt modification and the update is not worth the headache ... no improvements to os just problems but search the forum theres a lot of info on your machine already posted. Simeon is doing an extensive rewrite for that model

hold off your model will not take it lightly, backup S/L/E ! a lot of changes required including dsdt modification and the update is not worth the headache ... no improvements to os just problems but search the forum theres a lot of info on your machine already posted. Simeon is doing an extensive rewrite for that model

Is there a way to update to 106.8,i just did a software update and got a panic. i'm installing 10.6.3 again , if anyone knows of a way to update please let me know.

I receive the same error when updating to 10.6.8...

Does anyone have the procedure on how to properly update to 10.6.8 using EDP 1.9? I am assuming you run the update and prior to reboot run EDP. Thanks!

Mark

EDP 1.9 is out you can use it for 10.6.8

I receive the same error when updating to 10.6.8...

Does anyone have the procedure on how to properly update to 10.6.8 using EDP 1.9? I am assuming you run the update and prior to reboot run EDP. Thanks!

Mark

Try repairing your harddrive permissions , do a verify first and just follow bronxteck directions , all went well for me working on my sleepenabler now as we speak.