Izoman

ok... really... im about to give up on this clover hacintosh story.. its driving me crazy. i'v formatted and re install it for 6 times i think. please i dont understand what the problem, i thought it was the "-v" ... maybe its becuse windows update? it happened twice because windows update that clover cant recognize "boot os x" and when i look on the os x drive in windows its corrupted and i get the messege "the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" when before it happened i could explore inside the drive like a normal drive.

please if someone have an idea im helpless :(

• Administrators

first maybe try a newer clover version.

does your bios have a legacy boot option? if it does try booting chameleon from a usb stick. you would need a proper extra folder and extensions folder as it will not read the clover files.

Hey! I installed it perfectly but I have some troubles 

1- I can control brightness level but it doesn't effect. It is always max size even I reduced it. My eyes hurts in the dark  :D

2- Can't login iMessage and Facetime.. I've added Serial number and MAC address to my config.plist but nothing changed.. 

Thanks..

Hey.. Also I have pretty serious issues.

When I plugged off one USB port all the other plugged ports are closing and I cant recognized them until the reboot..

Also, I know sleep doesn't work and I disabled the sleep options from the settings. But still something isn't right with that..

When I left my PC about 5 min, screen is closing for a while (I can't open the screen after that) and then PC restarts itself.. I cant left PC alone when I middle of some loading screen etc.. :-(

Please help me.. Thank you   :mrgreen:  

My current Clover config and dsdt are attached to the post. Display brightness control is working just right now, just be sure to use Clover's EmuVariableUefi-64.efi driver (better install it with the newest Clover) However, we still cannot disable Nvidia since 10.9.2.

And check SMBIOS section... You may want to change it as you like as per leaks of serials for MacBookPro11,2/3 (there is a list in pikeralpha's blog at wordpress).

Thanx for your work amokk

If i want to install the newest clover do i need to install it and then replace only the dsdt and the config files that you gave us? is it enough or should i do anything els more?

Hi guys

I think at the moment it better to use different dsdt which was provided by EMlyDinEsH in this post: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1968-fn-hotkey-driver-for-asus-notebooks/page-11&do=findComment&comment=33702

It's pretty good from my point of view. It lets you disable nvidia card for better battery life if used with additional ssdt. You can find both files attached. Just place them to the directory named "patched". Remember: I use only 2 fixes in Clover dsdt section: NewWay_80000000 and FixRegions_10000000; DropOem=false.

Sorry for all this mess. BTW, I'm not the author of various fixes. I just test different configurations and talk to other people in order to find and resolve issues.

Regarding newer Clover

A good way is to replace config.plist, dsdt in folder named "patched", then install the Clover update (enable EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi too, by the way). Installer will take care of the rest.

Archive 2.zip