Izoman

I created a Vanilla OS X USB Drive then I installed Clover and I have replaced the files with yours.

When I tried to start OSX Installation failed loading the mach_kernel so I etracted that from the original OSX Installation App and I put that in the USB Drive

How did you install osx?

EDIT: I used the same USB Drive because I successfully installed osx before putting a ssd instead of the hdd and replacing the dvd drive with the hdd

Hey Tberdy,

i have use your Clover folder but i get the same problem as razorbacktrack. When i press enter in Clover to booting os x, i see for 1 second the apple logo and then my notebook restarts. Can you help me? (sry for my bad englisch :) )

What's your BIOS version ? The DSDT provided in the EFI folder is extracted from BIOS 208 so if you have another version it can cause some issues...

I'm going to write a more detailed guide in some days, I hope it will work for you ; otherwise we will dig together to understand what's wrong :-)

OK after some tests we can say we have a lot of problem with our BIOS. Like I said previously, some variables are store on the system on the BIOS (?) (I don't really now where). 

Here the facts : I wanted to make my bluetooth card being detected by the laptop so I decided to flash the BIOS to clear these variables (I think). I flashed the same version as I used for 2 months : the 208 one.

And now I have KP every time I use the laptop on battery power. I used OS X every day since 3 months and I never had this problem. I restore a time machine backup from a date where all were working good but the problem is always here.

Something is stored somewhere and it mess our OS X install or the components detection (bluetooth). For example, if you shutdown windows normally (charm bar -> setting --> shutdown) you won't have sound in OS X. You need to disable to shutdown it without the fast boot.

We need to find what these settings stored in our laptop to make it work with OS X.

For your problems of reboot when booting try this :

1) Be sure you're on BIOS 208 

2) Make vanilla install on a USB disk : restore OS X Base System on the disk, copy Packages folder to the right place and extract mach_kernel to the root of the USB disk

3) Make Clover USB key : UEFI install

4) replace the EFI folder on the USB key with mine

5) Reboot to BIOS

6) Keep all default settings except secureboot (disabled)

7) Try booting (always in verbose for debugging (press space key on clover menu))

8) If you reboot after Clover loading drivers, shutdown the laptop remove power supply and let it shutdown 2 minutes

9) Try again to boot after the 2 minutes WITHOUT booting others OS (Be sure windows 8 is not hibernated)

You should always shutdown Windows by right clinking on windows start button then shutdown or the sound will not work in OS X and sometimes dualboot.

i've upgraded my hackintosh (Asus N550JV) from 10.9.2 to 10.9.3 but after that HWsensors just detect hdd & battery temp. How to fix this problem?

i've updated HWsensors to 6.9.1315

@razorbacktrack @vampi13 Do you fix your issue of rebooting after loading drivers ?

I've made a little video to explain what I mean when I talk about the "reboot bug".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbf5vaNMR9A

In the video, the laptop reboot twice after loading drivers. I solve this by power it off for 30 secondes.

I hope this can help you.

Oh and BTW I'm working on 10.10 DP1 : all is working except QE/CI. This is a good start.