Mavericks on E6410 with Intel HD graphics

Hervé

Ok i finally got a chance to implement Jake Lo fix and by golly a fix it turned out to be. I actually did not have to redo the whole thing at all. I just did as Jake Lo instructed and my E6410 is now awesome! whohoo! Thanks guys.

Now i am going to install it on my SSD Drive now i am sure it is working. I had used a spare drive to try my luck incase it did not work i would have my original ML still intact. you guys are the best.

Update: just noticed my graphics is sometime jittery. any ideas...

This will probably sound like a lame question, but when I boot from a usb storage device, I can't get to chameleon boot loader. It just jumps straight to Windows! Help would be appreciated!  :-P

Update 1: I have BIOS A15

Update 2: When I boot from the USB, this flashes up quickly before it boots to Windows.

boot0:GPT

boot0:done

Jake Lo

Once again i thank you for your response. But i am so scared to mess up what now seems to be a perfect system minus the iMessage and stuff. The instructions on the link to me is very vague and as such i lack the confidence to even attempt it.

keep up the excellent work guys...

Quick question though, if CI/QE works in windows is it then possible that soon there will be an answer for QE on this machine or is it a dead issue. Kinda hard to swallow since so many geniuses keep popping out every day... :-P  8-)  :roll:   

So I finally got my flash drive to boot! Turns out I didn't eject it properly out of the Mac.  :x

Now I have another problem. I am trying dual booting Windows and Mavericks. I created a NTFS partition in Windows, but when I went into disk utility to format it as Mac OS X Journaled, it says that it can't modify the partition map. I then added the MBR support to my flash drive by replacing the files on the flash drive with the ones in the E6410 M folder. Now when I go to install it gives me an error after I select my language about the files being to small. What should I do? Is it even possible to dual boot?