Inspiron 7000 series 7737 reboots on apple logo

JustinR

So I have my bootable usb drive made my myhack... have my two partitioned drives, I go to install and the apple logo shows up for a few seconds then it reboots :/ tried a bunch of different flags but to no avail. No idea what to do. I went from the forums in unifail to here because no one was able to help plus I couldn't find any information... This seems like the perfect forum....

I have a Dell inspiron 17" 7000 series 7737 ... haswell, Intel 4400 graphics, 750 gb, i5-4200U... hopefully someone can help me get past that instant reboot

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To clarify, when you say list the contents, you mean to list what's inside the file? I only ask cause I don't want to open the file and mess up my system.

Sorry I'm being so careful, last night I accidentally installed something I was supposed to install to my usb, onto the desktop of my friends mac and when it rebooted, totally wiped everything! Thank God i had this usb drive, i was able to reinstall to his mac. So I'm sure everything is up to date if it installed on his mac, right?

Here ya go:

"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1024x768x32</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string></string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>5</string>