Garageband Audio

itzkr0me

I've got things setup using the attached E/E folder. My problem is my sound.

Sound works on normal things. Volume/Up down confirmations, videos, etc.

When I load up garageband and playback an imported song from my iPad, the audio cuts in and out at best. Usually is just blank.

Anyone have any ideas?

6230 w/ i5 chip.

JL's extras folder

Used myHack 3.3 method.

Extra.zip

So, I had this fixed on my 6230 and it's working great.

My issue now is on a 6530. I've followed JL's guide. My Mavericks install is great, everything is pretty much working fine (aside from sleep).

My issue, is again with GarageBand (and LogicProX as well). I simply cannot create tracks. I also can't hear music from an imported IOS song.

Could this be my CPU causing an issue? I've used the patch from the guide (I have an I7 3740QM).

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

• Administrators

have you played with the audio midi setup in applications/ other folder maybe you have to aggregate a device for garageband? also check your sound preferences. on my dell i can hold the windows key and click on the speaker icon in the menu bar for input output selection. there is also an app called sound flower that helps with audio but i don't know if it is compatible with maverick.

I've gone through days worth of GB troubleshooting assuming that it was the app since my system sounds are ok.

You know how you can drag a loop to a new track and it'll work? I can't do that either. It says I'm trying to add too many tracks, reduce the # of tracks and try again.

I'll try your suggestions.