Maverick on Lenovo x201

Maay

Hello,

sorry I've been away on holidays for the last past 10 days.

No, I will not upload my EFI folder because there are some info in it I can't share since I've experiencing few things lately to try to get iMessages to work, including some test cloning MLB and ROM value from my real mac.

But I could share any other info you would like me to share. I can provide you my DSDT, a sample config.plist, drivers folder... Let me know what you need.

I the mean time, do you have any info regarding my question above?

Are you able to share your EFI right now?

I have also tried to install yosemite.

By default i could not reach the installer. So i changed AppleIntelHDGraphics*.kext as mentioned, Within this method i can reach the installer. After installing Yosemite i rebooted the system and choosed the new Yosemite installation to continue Apple´s post installation.

It did some work and then unfortunately it stucks, it can not reach the desktop. I think this a problem with the framebuffer. The screen is grey with stripes,...

What can i do? It is not clear for me, because patched *.kexts worked out well to reach the installer and after reboot it stucks. Are the kext gonna override after installation? 

Additional work:

I just booted into an running OS X  and removed NV*.kext, AMD*.kext, Geforce*.kext from Yosemite HDD, ATI*.kext, and AppleIntelHD*.kext, and applied patched AppleIntelHD*.kext to the /S/L/E. Just booted the Yosemite installation and now ended up [iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed