(OSX 10.9)E6400 Keyboard and trackpad issue

krzysztofc10

• Moderators

I have installed osx 10.9 with this thread https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/2674-dell-e64006500m4400-mavericks-109-gm/ . And everything works perfect except trackpad and keyboard because osx doesn't recognized it :( . I can't used alt to make different letters. Can you help me ? 

Try removing VooodoooPS2Keyboard, run myfix (quick) and reboot.

It's worst I Turn off all modifier keys and now I can't write polish words e.g Å‚ ó ż ...... in preferences i set to polish programmers And the same fing.. It also don't recognise my keyboard and i can't configure it. When I plug external keyboard i can type polish words and its recognised(type leter next to shift both sides).

• Administrators

Why don't you use the Logitech keyboard layouts available in Ukelele package? That will sort out your Hackintosh regarding true keyboard layout. Up to ML, you can complement this with DoubleCommand to reassign keys, so that Win key becomes Command key or End/Home keys work as in Windows. DoubleCommand is not supported under Mavericks (makes system hang), but you can do more basic keys re-assignments through keyboard Pref Pane.

If you want to proceed with the above, do a little search on the forum as I've detailed the procedure before.