Asus N53SN - XR2

yalun94

I am currently running an Asus N53SN notebook with:

CPU: Intel i7-7630QM 2.0 GHz with Intel HD 3000 Graphics

Wifi: Atheros AR9002WB-1NG

Audio: Realtek ALC 269

Trackpad: Elan

I have can run OS X Mavericks using the bootpack from Asus N53SV and have booted the system with full qe/cl support; however, my keyboard and trackpad are not functional, the audio is also not working. The wifi is also not working, but I don't really care... 

Please advise me on which patches should I use to make the keyboard/trackpad and audio to work. That would be amazing! Thank you!

Please see a system report in the attachment!

Report.htm

Hi EMlyDinEsH!

Thank you, I have successfully found Kexts to enable my keyboard, audio, and wifi.

I have tried using the EDP to install the Elan kexts first, which did enable my keyboard immediately following that, but my trackpad was still unresponsive. 

I have also tried your Elan trackpad driver by directly copying it into Extra/Extension and running myFix; however, the trackpad is still not working after multiple reboots. 

Can I provide you with any information to assist in troubleshooting this for me? Thank you so much for your reply!

Hi EMlyDinEsH!

Thank you, I have successfully found Kexts to enable my keyboard, audio, and wifi.

I have tried using the EDP to install the Elan kexts first, which did enable my keyboard immediately following that, but my trackpad was still unresponsive. 

I have also tried your Elan trackpad driver by directly copying it into Extra/Extension and running myFix; however, the trackpad is still not working after multiple reboots. 

Can I provide you with any information to assist in troubleshooting this for me? Thank you so much for your reply!

Touchpad won't work with this kext because N53 has Elan V2 which is not supported yet. The attached kexts allow to use touchpad as a mouse. Scrolling, single-,double-,triple- click work.

keyboard+touchpad.zip

Touchpad won't work with this kext because N53 has Elan V2 which is not supported yet. The attached kexts allow to use touchpad as a mouse. Scrolling, single-,double-,triple- click work.

Thanks, this kext worked; however, three finger is not working, but it's good enough. Thank you again for the help!