Lenovo G580| i7-3612QM

bobvaughan

Hi,

I used my hack yo create installer but unable to install. I then used unifail method and installed maverick on my usb hdd. but i am not able to use trackpad or mouse so unable to do anything  Please help me.The usb ports are working fine

Lenovo G580| i7-3612QM 2.2GHz | 6GB DDR3 | intel HD4000 1366*768 ! nVidia 610M not working| Mountain Lion 10.8.5 | Sleep, No

• Moderators

Hi,

I used my hack yo create installer but unable to install. I then used unifail method and installed maverick on my usb hdd. but i am not able to use trackpad or mouse so unable to do anything  Please help me.The usb ports are working fine

Lenovo G580| i7-3612QM 2.2GHz | 6GB DDR3 | intel HD4000 1366*768 ! nVidia 610M not working| Mountain Lion 10.8.5 | Sleep, No

Try booting from an USB 2.0 port.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Sir I tried both usb 2 and 3 ports both are working and can be boot from and will take any usb device other than my mouse and my track pad is ps2 connected

I'm not sure I understand you. Are you saying you can't use an external usb mouse either?

• Like 1

• Moderators

yes that is right i cant usb mouse

I just looked over the specs of your model. It appears it uses the Elan Touchpad rather than Synaptics or Alps. Take a look the kext here developed by our developer Dinesh.

Update:

I just checked out the compatibility chart and your model already has a working bootpack. Try that out.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I Have copied these files manually from ml as without mouse i cannot install these.  now key board also not working.

My system is G580 but i7 3612qm and nvdia 610m can i use]\ patch dtst . i used in maverick it booted!! 

There's bootpack for both ML and Mavericks, and yes the patched DSDT will work on both. After successful build, head over to EDP to fix any issue like sleep,USB3 and sound. Just leave out the SSDT after you run EDP.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I currently have 10.8.5 with intel HD 4000. The issue remaining are Nvidia 610m not working and Hdmi audio  not working . Other remaining things are realtech card reader. I tried edp once but didn't get good results then i replaced the old extra back.

There's no way to switch displays in Hackintosh, so you could either enable HD4000 or Nvidia 610m, not both at the same time. 

• Like 1