D630 NVidia freezes after pre-configured EDP 5

mandy32

Booting problem with Mountain Lion bootpack and EDP on D630

Any help as to why the good old pre-configured EDP for D60 NVidia makes the booting hangs at [ PCI configuration  begin ] at reboot after running the EDP tool post installation.  Also audio and video not working this time after a clean installation

Any pointers in the right direction  from what I am doing wrong this time to fix this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Latitude D630, BIOS A18, T7500 2.2GHz, 4Gig DDR2-800, NVidia Quadro NVS 135M

@Bronxteck

Thanks mate I nearly send you a PM earlier but on second thought I wanted to share the solution with anyone who might have a similar problem. so I posted it on the forum.

No not Intel, I have a Broadcom dw1490 Wi-Fi which has always work with my dual boot of  Mountain Lion and Windows 8 on this same system until this hard drive change not even SSD same normal HHD

I normally have the bios set to AHCI  with default  but to confirm I am doing as a you advice now.

Thanks

@ Bronxteck

Thanks for the Extra zip I 'll try it and get back to you

You know the system reboot fine with the Extra from the bootpack until I run the EDP and if I encounter this PCI configuration begin error I then use the installer to inject the Extra folder back only to get the machine to reboot normal again but without the EDP configuration