E6540

Treeman2004

See if voodoohda 2.8.5 works on this model.

i love you so much right now, i can take a 14 hour flight, just to give you a hug!!!..

big thanks

the voodoo file in the link works, havent done much testing yet, but the built in speakers work, and the volume works. ill try a pair of headphones later and report back

• Moderators

i love you so much right now, i can take a 14 hour flight, just to give you a hug!!!..

big thanks

the voodoo file in the link works, havent done much testing yet, but the built in speakers work, and the volume works. ill try a pair of headphones later and report back

Yes, please report back regarding the headphones. The biggest hurdle I have with ALC292 is the headphone getting white noise on my E7440. Both patched AppleHDA and VoodooHDA are having this issue, even the latest voodoohda 2.8.5.

Yes, please report back regarding the headphones. The biggest hurdle I have with ALC292 is the headphone getting white noise on my E7440. Both patched AppleHDA and VoodooHDA are having this issue, even the latest voodoohda 2.8.5.

sadly same issue.

ill look for a solution and let you know if i find anything.

I tried the Following Method and I could able to install Mavericks 10.9.3. on my Latitude E6540 with QE/CI.(USB Pendrive)

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/6461-guide-e7440-with-clover/

Right Now

Intel 4600 is working

Audio is Working with internal speakers, exception noise from headphones and external speakers.

ATI 8790 is not working.

Wifi Intel N6300 Ultimate is not working.

If any one is having Details for 8790 and N6300 Please reply.

• Moderators

I tried the Following Method and I could able to install Mavericks 10.9.3. on my Latitude E6540 with QE/CI.(USB Pendrive)

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/6461-guide-e7440-with-clover/

Right Now

Intel 4600 is working

Audio is Working with internal speakers, exception noise from headphones and external speakers.

ATI 8790 is not working.

Wifi Intel N6300 Ultimate is not working.

If any one is having Details for 8790 and N6300 Please reply.

No Intel Wireless cards are supported yet, you'll just need to replace with a supported one. See my signature file below for links.