Dell D430 1.2Ghz C2D + LION <-- renamed

Vaiovann

Howdy. I can install LION fine from a USB stick made with myHack. I'm using Chameleon RC5 v801 & EDP 1.8. Installing them when first booting, then restarting with HDD. No dice wont even boot just stays at terminal prompt with cursor blinking @ top left. Any help? Thanks.

PS: My bad Dell Latitude D430...

Howdy. I can install LION fine from a USB stick made with myHack. I'm using Chameleon RC5 v801 & EDP 1.8. Installing them when first booting, then restarting with HDD. No dice wont even boot just stays at terminal prompt with cursor blinking @ top left. Any help? Thanks.

PS: My bad Dell Latitude D430...

Please use Chameleon 2 RC5 r1213 and EDP 1.9

All other versions are not suitable for Lion. Even EDP 1.9 is first and foremost for SnowLeopard but works with Lion as well.

Highly optimized Lion EDP is in the making and will be called EDP2.

However, I have my D430 working fine with Lion. You need to install Chameleon r1213 and EDP1.9. In edptool you need to choose your machine (D4x0), ps2 driver (option 3 works fine), nullcpu + sleepenabler and voodoobattery. Do not use Applebattery kext!

This should do the trick.

Hello,

I have Dell D430 with SL 10.6.8 and EDP 1.9 when i run the Lion from App Store i have the message

" installation impossible on this machine"

Thanks for your help

Babouji

Make sure that you have a WHOLE drive dedicated to Lion. Lion insists on the whole HD and not only a partition on a HD.

Also, make sure your drive is formated with GUID scheme (Disk Utility->Partition->1 Partition->Options->GUID)

Lion does not want to install on an HD partitioned with MBR (Master Boot Record).

Hope this helps.

Make sure that you have a WHOLE drive dedicated to Lion. Lion insists on the whole HD and not only a partition on a HD.

Also, make sure your drive is formated with GUID scheme (Disk Utility->Partition->1 Partition->Options->GUID)

Lion does not want to install on an HD partitioned with MBR (Master Boot Record).

Hope this helps.

Hello

i used a USB stick made with myHack and it's working well for all

the sleep it's not working

and it's slower then the 10.6.8 at start up it's normal ?

and a screen brightness on start up

Thanks a lot for your help

Babouji