OS X on Optiplex 9020

sinn3r1

just recently got my hands on a optiplex 9020 i5-4570... i cant seem to get myhack to load successfully... it keeps restarting about 15 seconds in after specifying boot flags. i cant find any information regarding 9020's and hackintosh builds... anyone have any hands on experience with these? would be good to get the new haswell working on this thing.

Doesn't 10.8.5 and above support Haswell? I thought it did, it may be (like in my case with a different optiplex) that I had a PCI video card that was unsupported by osx and even after disabling in in bios it still had the issue, the only fix was to replace it. Are you using PCI video?

• Administrators

i have a 9010 and i need to patch the kernel i also need nullcpu. the generic boot pack should get you started but you need to patch the kernel on the usb stick and then again after install on the os. i don't know if it's the same but in bios i had to set the cpu graphics as primary. in chameleon i had to try different intel frame buffer values till it finally booted to a normal screen.

Jake Lo, you are a gun.

Ive only just got back into playing around with the 9020 and saw this.

Used your guide, found the 9020 bootpack (took me a while) and worked successfully. 

Can't thank you enough for your great work.

Only issue I've got is the audio. ill get that sorted shortly hopefully.