Clover on Optiplex 755 running Mavericks

dm4n

Has anyone got Clover working on Optiplex 755/760/780? Your advice is requested!

I'm testing Clover as replacement bootloader via usb on currently working Mavericks install that boots using Chameleon.

Booting gets as far as the GUI showing internal drives and OS's.

But when I select SSD with working Mavericks- get an error about Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\"...."

Have tried tweaking settings in Clover's config.plist using Clover Configurator but so far to no avail.

Thanks.

Reinstall clover and go to customize and add the necessary drivers for your motherboard (you could just start by using the settings for the probook) and then put you dsdt and ssdt into the clover acpi tables folder, that got it working on a similar model for me.

I had Clover working on an Optiplex 755 with Mountain Lion 10.8.5. The only problem I have ever ran into and this was even when I had tried with Chameleon, the sound would become completely garbled using VoodooHDA after ten minutes or so of Facetime usage. After several attempts with different VoodooHDA versions, I had to revert back to 10.7.5 and VoodooHDA 2.8.4 for everything to work properly. I am not sure if it is anything related to running OS X in 64bit. I used both the EDP install and another method in one of the threads on this forum with the arch=i386 flag removed. Oh BTW, to the OP try using this app to configure Clover. I usually manual edit my config file and have tried the app once, which quite easy to use.