Need E6500 EDP

damak

Hello 

i have tryed sometimes installing lion on my E6500 Nvidia NVS160 P8600 Cpu Intel82567Lm gigabit lan but of course witout succes.

on the first boot /with pendrive also cameleon on pendrive then i select int hdd/ works everythyng without sound.Then i tryed the online edp installer and there are 2 different probs.

if i upgrade the chameleon bootloader to the latest it wont anymore booting .

if i leave the "old" chameleon from the usb "myhack 2.1"it boots but there are still no sound.

Also if anyone have a fully working EDP Extra folder for this machine please share it 

You should be able to boot either Mountain Lion or Mavericks if so desired. Mountain Lion is a little more of a chall"nge, Mavericks somewhat easier. Your model is the same as the E6400 with the exception of the screen size, so you can use one of the guides from the forum. "Mountain Lion Anyone" thread is thorough, and there are others. Lion will use the same bootpack (Extra). One thing to keep in mind is the Intel WiFi cards that usually ship with these are not supported by OSx and will need to be changed. This is a good thread to start with for Lion installation: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1100-dell-e64006500-research-thread/