Latitude E7240

DLinkOZ

I should rephrase what I have

I have a active machine E6200 that is running 10.9.2. I use this machine to go the apps store to download Mavericks.

I use myHack 3.2 to create an installation USB stick. Use it to install Extra from Jake's two packages (Extra.zip or Extra-E7440.zip)

I wonder which version is correct as either got stuck some where.

Then I clone my E6220 system into a USB and use myHack to replace the Extra. I am able to boot into GUI (1920x1080) once but unable to login. The keyboard keeps running many characters even I just type one. However, I am unable to reproduce.

I wish to know your BIOS settings as well. Any change in virtualization setting? I use legacy boot loader and boot from the USB. In the future once I got Mavericks installed, I will dual boot with Windows 8.1

Help is much appreciate.

Thanks in advance

• Moderators

I am not sure the version i got from apps store.

How to know the version ?

One way to know is after you create the USB Installer with myHack, it'll rename it to myHack OS X 10.9.x Install Disk. X represents whatever version of Mavericks you have (0, 1, or 2). I'll post a guide with boot pack soon.

One way to know is after you create the USB Installer with myHack, it'll rename it to myHack OS X 10.9.x Install Disk. X represents whatever version of Mavericks you have (0, 1, or 2). I'll post a guide with boot pack soon.

I see it is my fault not to update myHack to the latest.

am still looking forward to see your guide.

• Moderators

Updated.

I am able to boot up when I take away the DSDT.aml. and use -x safe mode

No sound.

My config is E7240 i7-4600U with 6GB Ram, 256 GB SSD and 1920x1080 touch panel.

Try this boot pack for your specs. Just change the Graphic Mode to 1920x1080. Touch panel will require additional software.