Latitude E7240

DLinkOZ

• Moderators

Yes. GraphicsEnabler=Yes.

What value did you use for IntelAzulFB or you just use the DSDT?

Can you check to see if AppleIntelFramebufferAzul & AppleIntelHD5000Graphics are loaded now that you can boot in normal mode?

run kextstat -l from the terminal

Hi everyone, 

I've now this new laptop : E7240  -   BIOS A08 | i5-4300u 2.49GHz | 8GB DDR3 | HD 4400, 1366x768 |

Following this Jake Lo guide make the install process working like a charm.

It seems to be one thing that is not working as expected : the brightness control. 

I cannot not adjust the brightness from the keyboard shortcut.

During a fresh boot, even the brightness slide of Display from System Preferences is not working. This starts to work after the first sleep of the computer !

Any advise about that would be appreciated.

Anyway, thanks to the team for making the hackintosh happening once again with this new DELL model, good job.

Van_Axl

Edit : in fact there are something else  not working :

- I don't have any input/output audio device

- I cannot use hdmi display output ( I also try in a dell docking DVI => no external screen found in OSX)

Edited by van_axl

Could you share your settings again? I cannot have display properly set up as QE/CI

My E7240 is just having i7-4600U CPU and a 1920x1080 touch panel.

If you follow JakeLo's guide, and even my guide without QE/CI, it may be a problem with your screen.

I get report from a Dell 7537 with Full HD display and it does not work either (he returned it already).

• Moderators

If you follow JakeLo's guide, and even my guide without QE/CI, it may be a problem with your screen.

I get report from a Dell 7537 with Full HD display and it does not work either (he returned it already).

This guy got it to work with Clover. I'll need to try it on my Optiplex 9020 with HD 4600 as it's having the same issue after upgrading to 10.9.2. Worked fine with 10.9.1

This guy got it to work with Clover. I'll need to try it on my Optiplex 9020 with HD 4600 as it's having the same issue after upgrading to 10.9.2. Worked fine with 10.9.1

I got many HD4400 and 4600 to work on Clover, but not on one (special?) Dell 7537 1080p + HD4400. He used 10.9.0 and 10.9.2, no difference. We tried all possible ig-platform-id.