I got a hold of a D830

JoeCool

I am new to the hackintosh scene (and adventurous willing to take risks), and finally I was able to get a hold of a Latitude D830.

I looked through the forum and found out that I have one the best D830 versions to install Mavericks in.

Here's the Specs:

15.4" Wide XGA (1280 x 800)

Dell Latitude D830

BIOS A16

Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz

NVIDIA Quadro NVS 135M

RAM 4096MB 667MHz

120 GB HDD

Audio Controller: Sigmatel 9205

Modem Controller: Conextant HDA D330 MDC

Wi-Fi Device: Dell Wireless (The back of the Laptop says: BRCM94311MCAG)

Bluetooth Device installed 

I have downloaded Mavericks through the App Store (using another mac), so this is my question, 

Do I follow the tutorial that Herve posted and instead of using the ML files, I use Mavericks'

or is there another procedure prior to installing Mavericks? 

I found this tutorial: 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/294160-dell-latitude-d830-with-intel-crestline-x3100-graphics-install-os-x-109-mavericks-using-myhack/

But as Herve stated, its unstable and it wouldn't be able to process the graphics properly, but that tutorial is for a D830 with Intel Graphics. Since I have NVIDIA, would that procedure work with FULL QE/CE? 

I would really appreciate if someone could point me to the right direction. 

Thank You in Advance!

So after 4 hiccups (Probably due to my "noobness") I was finally able to install Mavericks using the Pre-Installation, Installation, Post-Installation procedure and I didn't have to do anything right of the bat. I encountered 2 issues (Not booting from HD, and Freezing due to the cache) But after looking around the forums I found the solution for both. 

So far everything works, and its SUPER fast.

Thanks for the support Herve!